Form a DESIGN team to design and build non-profit communities of well-being with support centers for each of the 7 elements of well-being.
Design Arcologies using plan 7777 centers support the corresponding elements of well-being:
a contribution center,
a self care center,
a learning center,
an empowerment center,
a habitat center,
a planning center, and
a project center.
- The more people who pledge to use and contribute to a projected center,
the more valuable the center becomes to each member.
- Each center will be built only after it has enough members to guarantee that the designing, building and functionality is possible.
- The incentive to pledge to fill a role in a center is free access to the center.
- The center will be designed, built, owned and operated by those who pledge to fill a role.
- The quickest way to fill the centers with capable, qualified talent is to work with large companies that resonate with the vision.
- Leaders who catch the vision can help through press conferences and press releases stating their support for the Global Well-Being vision.