The "hub" refers to both a physical location, a group of families and a support sytem. This new social structure fully utilizes the latest discoveries concerning family well-being:
- To support each of the 7 Steps of Well-Being we must organize a local "hub."
- To support each of the 7 Elements of Well-Being we must organize a local expression of the larger vision.
- Before this new society can function and thrive we must
- Mix and match age groups.
- Include of all levels of ability and wheelchair accessibility in all "hub" activities.
- We are committed to developing a social structure that leads each individual into the highest possible level of well-being.
- We all want to live on a planet that promotes and supports the well-being of its inhabitants.
This hub can be organized immediately by using one large building that already exists or a network of homes. Hub meetings might work within existing groups such as clubs, churches, the workplace, schools or community centers. All seven of the centers can function in the same building until they grow out of the space available. If and when this hub chooses to build a community of well-being from the ground up, these centers will design and build their own space within the new community.
Many benefits can be achieved by establishing a tribal "hub" long before designing and building a Center for Global Well-Being. The functionality of the seven centers can be in full swing before any monetary investment is made simply by organizing a variety of meetings on a regular basis. These meetings will provide the opportunity for real-world experiments in social and economic structures. New members will have the opportunity to see if the core values of Global Well-Being aligns closely with their own values. They can come and go easily in the early stages rather than waiting until they have already committed to the community economic system.
Organize a "Tribal Hub" in your local area.