"subscriber" - 50
"contributor" - 100
"mentor" - 300
"community planner" - 1000
Join the Discussion!
Involvement in a Global Well-Being non-profit community is "by invitation only."
The best way to get involved is to enjoy the free online discussion that we call “7 steps to Global Well-Being." This discussion is the open door to living and working in one of our newly designed non-profit communities. Simply join the online discussions and ask to be involved in a community.
*If you don't have a computer or computer skills, please request a mentor to walk through the discussions with you. A Mentor will help you create an account and add your comments to the discussion as well as help you to request to be involved in the next community building project.
The door is opening to a new way of life.
The symbols on the left are symbols of your inner, the part of you that is strong, healthy and kind. On every page on the site map you will see these symbols. This is an invitation to join the discussion and begin the empowerment process that leads to well-being.
We believe that online discussions will lay the foundation for all of our future interactions:
- get familiar with the vision
- contribute ideas
- get to know each other
- form teams and alliances
- screen out hackers and spammers
- find those we can trust
- change the world together
Promote yourself by earning points:
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.
- Contributor – somebody who can write and manage their own posts.
- Mentor – somebody who volunteers to help others get through the Well-Being Course (to assist those who do not have computer skills or access to a computer.)
- Community Planner - somebody who has completed the Well-Being Course. Community Planner Positions are filled by invitation only after points have been earned.
- Manufacturer - someone who owns and manufactures a product that the Global Well-Being non-profit communities will need for survival and support.
- Service Provider - a professional that owns his or her own business that offers a service or services that the Global Well-Being non-profit communities will need for survival and support.
- Food Producer - someone who contributes to the Global Well-Being Food Hub to grow and create food products that the Global Well-Being non-profit communities will need for survival and support.
Products, goods and services will be screened by the seven questions of well-being.