THE LEVELING UP PLAN:
To accomplish our objectives, we established a “leveling up” system with 7 levels. Each potential member must work their way through the system.
- Level 1: MEMBER OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM means you will work your way through the online lessons at GlobalWell-Being.org to “build from the inside out.” Every time you click on a link, watch a video or leave a comment you earn points towards “leveling up.”
- Level 2: MEMBER OF THE ONLINE DISCUSSION means you have put serious thought to the lessons on GlobalWell-Being.org and have contributed ideas in many comment boxes.
- Level 3: MEMBER OF A WORKSHOP by attending the online workshops you will earn the points you need to become a hub organizer in your local area.
- Level 4: MEMBER OF A LOCAL HUB means you are helping to organize a hub in your local area. You have invited people to complete the training, join the discussion, and imagine building local hub with you. This is when you may choose to list your profile on IC.org in order to find like-minded people to join your hub. Your arcology is in the “forming” stage.
- Level 5: MEMBER OF A TEAM means you have completed the training, have reviewed the list of hub projects, and are ready to offer your time and skills to one of the seven teams, each with its own objective: The Survival Team, the Health Team, the Entrepreneur Alliance Team, the Spiritual Alliance Team, the Events Team, the Sustainability Team and the Duplication Team.
- Level 6: MEMBER OF A CO-OP means your team is actively forming a co-op, a legal entity, to promote greater well-being for its members. These may include a credit union, a food co-op, a health co-op, a utilities co-op or an arcology housing co-op.
- Level 7: MEMBER OF AN ARCOLOGY means you have formed an arcology housing co-op, have pin-pointed a physical location of the arcology, and are ready to begin writing your “Contribution Agreement.”
The door is opening to a new way of life.
Please introduce yourself.
Please leave your comments below.