MISSION: Supporting Arcology Development
We exist to:
- Bring awareness of the benefits of living in arcologies of well-being and establish alliances with compatible non-profit organizations.
- Raise funds for GlobalWell-Being.org through awareness events and public appearances.
- Help potential members of an arcology, both children and adults, to be prepared and equipped to be chosen to join an arcology of well-being.
- Promote the development of arcologies of well-being through research, education, online discussions, and other appropriate means.
- Establish standards for operation of arcologies of well-being that will assure maximum long-term benefits to their owner-occupants and sustain their cooperatives.
- Help potential members of an arcology develop a compelling Contribution Agreement to offer a specific arcology of well-being.
- Develop programs and services to benefit, strengthen and improve arcologies of well-being from their earliest conception to their fullest functionality.
- Promote the development of self-help activities among members of arcologies of well-being that will develop an environment of well-being for every member.
- Provide effective mediation between arcology members to help ensure member retention and satisfaction.
Are you interested in finding out how you or your organization can be part of GlobalWell-Being.org mission?
Send inquiries to email@example.com.
An example of designs that could be used.