The best way to get involved with Global Well-Being is to join the online discussion.
By participating in the discussions you will have an opportunity to request to be included in the groups you learn about such as workshops, think tanks, joint ventures, community design or building projects. There is no other process by which you can become involved.
You can get started today by following the instructions in the "Start Here" video to make an account.
*If you would like to be involved in the discussions, but you don't have a computer or computer skills, please request a mentor to walk through the discussions with you. They will help you add your comments to the discussion and request to be involved in the projects that interest you.
The symbols on the left are symbols of your inner, the part of you that is strong, healthy and kind. On every page of the course you will see these symbols. This is an invitation to join the discussion and begin the empowerment process that leads to well-being.
We believe that online discussions will lay the foundation for all of our future interactions:
- get familiar with the vision
- contribute ideas
- get to know each other
- form teams and alliances
- screen out hackers and spammers
- find those we can trust
- change the world together
Summary of Roles
Promote yourself by earning points:
SUBSCRIBER: means you have added your name to our mailing list and look forward to any updates.
CONTRIBUTOR: means you have put serious thought to the questions we are discussing and have contributed ideas and suggestions in many comment boxes.
MENTOR: means we have gotten to know and trust your ideas to be supportive to the Global Well-Being mission. We trust you now to walk through the discussions with someone else who doesn't have a computer or computer skills.
COMMUNITY MEMBER: means you have completed the Global Well-Being course, passed with flying colors and have been placed on a waiting list to live and work in the next community building project. You now have access to our job postings and can begin the process of finding your niche in the community.
Community Member Positions are filled by Invitation Only
Products, goods and services will be screened by the seven questions of well-being.
- Manufacturer - someone who owns and manufactures a product that the Global Well-Being non-profit communities will need for survival and support.
- Service Provider - a professional that owns his or her own business that offers a service or services that the Global Well-Being non-profit communities will need for survival and support.
- Food Producer - someone who contributes to the Global Well-Being Food Hub to grow and create food products that the Global Well-Being non-profit communities will need for survival and support.