Learn our slogan:
Share the vision to build Arcologies of Transformation
from the inside out and the ground up,
nearby and around the world,
online first, then on land sustainably.
Phase 1: Share the vision to build Arcologies of Transformation
- Awareness campaigns will raise funds and increase the number of members in the local and global think tanks.
Phase 2: Build from the Inside Out
- Think Tank will form a local hub that will be the embryo of the socio-economic governance structure of an Arcology of Transformation.
Phase 3: Design from the Ground Up
- Think tanks will implement the 7 Strategies by forming co-ops, filling roles, raising funds and achieving the 7 Objectives.
Phase 4: Build Nearby
- The co-ops, once they are fully functional, will design and build the Arc 7 working prototype and a headquarters. Our plan is to experiment with the 7 Strategies of Transformation in a controlled environment to better understand the importance of cooperation for greatest possible well-being.
Phase 5: Find Locations Around the World
- The Arc 7 headquarters will find and develop locations where Arc 7 can do the most good.
Phase 6: Build Online First
- Using Glass Frog online software and other online management tools, think tanks will form wherever a visionary leader exists. They will start with Phase 1 but with the online support, expertise and experience of the Arc 7 headquarters
Phase 7: Build on Land Sustainably
- New think tanks around the world will work through the 7 Phases until they each build an Arc 7 and live together sustainably around the world.
We of the American middle class can no longer live well while others die of starvation. We can no longer wait for "someone" to do “something” about the inequities of the world. We can no longer stand by as so many people live in quiet desperation, never finding their passion or living their dreams, serving a system that is broken. It's up to us! All the best solutions will surface when people join in unity, working together for the common good, letting go of the need to compete, and developing self-sustaining Arcologies of Transformation. We believe that humans have the capacity to accomplish anything when they hold hands and combine gifts and talents. We don’t want anything to do with systems of control that require force or coercion. On the contrary, all decisions and strategies in this plan are made by you, because you are part of the planning team that makes it all happen. Our objective is to transition from systems of control to systems of empowerment to change the world for the better. Participation in a global plan like this one will fill our hearts and minds with a sense of global well-being long before the manifestation actually occurs.