7– SERVING OTHERS
SERVING: We believe that serving others is the same as serving ourselves.
We believe that in order to experience a sense of Global Well-Being we must be involved in a global project that is focused beyond ourselves.
We believe that poverty, illiteracy, incarceration, forced labor and child labor will come to an end when we demand that it ends.
We believe that our own personal well-being is achieved by helping others who are less fortunate.
Our motivation to develop a manufacturer's co-op is to produce food products, clothing, supplies, and construction materials that will build and support small communities in impoverished areas of the world.
We work in cooperation with global governments without resistance.
We teach global leaders to treat one another as they would like to be treated.
We believe that vacation time and time off would be best spent volunteering to serve others nearby and around the world.
We facilitate volunteerism and contributionism.
We work with:
- TECHNOLOGY that CONNECTS HUMANITY
- OPEN SOURCE SHARING OF INFORMATION
- CIVIL RIGHTS
- RESTORATIVE JUSTICE - visit jails, correctional institutions
- NON-PROFITS - volunteer and support
- BUILDING COMMUNITIES in IMPOVERISHED REGIONS
- COMPASSIONATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN GOVERNMENTS