Definition: Emotional Well-Being
Emotional Well-Being starts from within the human heart. The heart generates an intelligence that is more powerful than the brain. This intelligence is expressed as:
- Kind Communication
- Self Awareness
- Confidence and Resilience
- Strong Relationships
- Sound Decision-Making Processes
- Effective Leadership
- Successful Families
- Love for oneself and others
- Relating, relationships
- Compassion, empathy
- Forgiveness, acceptance
- Transformation, change
- Ability to grieve and reach peace
- Compassionate discernment
- Center of awareness, integration of insights
Which one of bullet points is most important to you?
Can you think of one more?
Please leave your comments below.