Get involved in the early stages by joining the launch team that pre-reads the book. That means that you will get a digital copy of the book before anyone else does. When the book is made available to the public, you will add a good review of the book during launch week.
What Does a Launch Team Do?
- Reads and reviews your book.
(Free PDF format of book. 4 weeks to read it.)
- Brainstorming how to promote the book.
(Prizes go to the best ideas.)
- Request this book at a local bookstore.
(Prizes go to the one who gets the most book sales.)
- Hype up the author with support.
(Facebook group for communication.)
- Write reviews or post reviews on their platforms for their followers.
(We will give you samples if needed.)