CORE VALUES FOR SPIRIT: EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING
- We believe that emotions are an invisible power that directly impacts the world around us like a ripple effect and increasing emotional connection with God expands our personal power. We therefor must do the internal work to bring our emotions into higher and mutually beneficial levels.
- We believe that each person must have the privilege to discover God at their own pace without being pushed or rushed into a deeper commitment than they are ready to enjoy.
- We believe that the traits that are usually ascribed to mothers and fathers; nurturing, protecting, and providing, must be enlarged in each of our hearts to include all mankind, not just blood relatives.
- We believe that kindness to our fellow man and service to others will expand emotional well-being for ourselves so we must learn to treat our fellow beings as we would want to be treated.
- We expand upon the basic spiritual principles of the 10 commandments, the U.S. Constitution, and the teaching of great leaders who teach peace, justice and the power of love.
- We believe that each person must make “the choice” between good and bad, positive or negative, to serve others or serve self, to use power or force, to create or destroy.
- We measure the success of an individual by the positive impact s/he has on society rather than by his or her annual profits.
- We team up with individuals that offer effective strategies for the challenges they encounter.
- We believe that the only mandate that should be put upon believers is the way they treat others.
- We believe that loving communication and kind words are the answer to every challenge we face.
- We believe our strongest commonality should be “well-being for all” as the bottom line for every decision.
- We believe that we must think of every person as our own child, no matter what age they are. In so doing, we would never consider withholding basic needs from them or rejecting any person, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference or mistakes we believe they have made.
- We believe that mistakes are an important learning tool as they produce greater understanding
- We believe that every person is responsible to teach morality to those around them without fear, however our teaching methods must be positive and empowering.
- We encourage open conversations about all beliefs and never exalt one over another.
- We believe that we know only a fraction of what can be known in the universe and expansion of our knowledge is constant if we are connected to Infinite Intelligence. We therefore place no skepticism towards what we accept as truth unless and until it is proven to be false.
- We believe that all things are created spiritually first, and then expand and manifest naturally in the physical world.
- We believe we must start from inside to align our intentions with others before we can expect to make lasting changes in the external world.
We work with:
INCLUSION TRAINING – creating an environment of belonging
SELF AWARENESS PROGRAMS
ALL CHURCHES and RELIGIONS
ALL POLITICAL PARTIES
ALL NON-PROFITS THAT SUPPORT THE 7 ELEMENTS