CORE VALUES FOR GLOBAL WELL-BEING
- We are deeply motivated to develop a network of co-ops in arcologies nearby to produce more than enough food products, clothing, supplies, and construction materials to support the building of arcologies in impoverished areas of the world.
- We believe that each individual must help protect the planet.
- We believe in using 7 screening questions for all decisions
- We protect the planet by boycotting products and systems that contribute to planetary destruction.
- We believe that more than enough is too much and waste is unacceptable.
- We believe that wasteful materialism destroys the earth and its inhabitants.
- We treasure our natural resources and use them as wisely as possible.
- We intend to design and build arcologies that protect the environment for future generations.
- We believe that all things in the universe are connected and our own well-being is secured by helping others gain experience well-being.
- We believe that in order to experience a sense of Global Well-Being we must be involved in a global project that is focused beyond ourselves and in no way directly benefits us.
- We believe that poverty, illiteracy, incarceration, forced labor and child labor will come to an end when we demand that it comes to an end.
- We boycott manufacturers that rely on poor treatment of their workers, using unfair trade practices, animal cruelty, or forced labor as their business model.
- We work in cooperation with global governments without resistance.
- We teach global leaders by example to treat one another as they would like to be treated.
We work with:
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION – reduce our carbon foot print
NATURAL RESOURCES - use wisely
BUILDING COMMUNITIES in IMPOVERISHED REGIONS
COMPASSIONATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN GOVERNMENTS
ENERGY – wind, solar, bio fuels
UTILITIES – off grid sustainability